As a marketer, I embrace 140-character content, old school one-on-one interaction and everything in between...
As a marketer, I embrace 140-character content, old school one-on-one interaction and everything in between. The communication channel depends on the audience and desired outcome. That said, I’m exhilarated by the prospect of a data-driven approachto interpersonal interaction because it has the potential to change both the way we engage, and the outcome of those engagements.
This is why TABLETRIBES caught my eye! TABLETRIBES is a start up (currently in beta) founded by Hosan Lee with a mission to ‘use data and tech to recalibrate the way we engage with each other and the real world around us’.
In this recording, Hosan Lee answers 5 questions ranging from how does TABLETRIBES use data to improve interactions (she wants to establish metrics around compassion and generosity!) to how can TABLETRIBES help bring about the ‘strength, love and peace’ that Sabrina Fulton- mother of Trayvon Martin- mentioned in her speech at last week’s Democratic National Convention.
Check out the timecodes below that correspond to each question to go directly to a question, or listen to the recording in its entirety:
- What is TABLETRIBES’ end game and how does the data drive that end game? timecode= :00
- How do you use to improve peoples' interactions? timecode= :34
- How will TABLETRIBES evolve in 2, 5, or 10 years? timecode=2:17
- Can TABLETRIBES participants augment their conversations/experiences based on use of data? timecode=5:27
- You were at the 2016 Democratic National Convention in July. ‘Mothers of the Movement’ including the mothers of Sandra Bland, Jordan Davis and Trayvon Martin spoke about the need to ‘Save our Children’. How can TABLETRIBES bring about the “strength, love and peace” that Sabrina Fulton- mother of Trayvon Martin- mentioned in her DNC speech. timecode= 7:00
I’d love to hear from you. What creative ways have you seen people use technology to help us have more authentic and real interactions and bridge divides? Looking forward to your feedback!
(Recording URL= https://cccm--c.na12.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.EmailAttachmentDownload?q=BcwCLzLxNU6jTuiDMa1RU5vNt59VX%2BSGMhf6f68oR56dmQ%2BSRV%2FkXWoKmWqI6w0uhSclKYnIy9cROd4N5BibHA%3D%3D)